MyWikis Pro, Enterprise, and VPS customers:
- Response will be given within 48 hours, most likely in 24 hours or less
- No guaranteed responses, we will try our best to answer any inquiries before MyWikis Free/Basic customers.
- Response will be given within 96 hours, most likely in 48 hours or less
- No guaranteed responses, we will try our best to answer any inquiries, however, Pro and above customers have priority over your support inquiry.
- Unfortunately, live chat will be closed; you can still reach us from support tickets
- Wiki requests may be delayed a few days
- Any issues with wikis will be slowly resolved OR they will be unresolved until the end of our break.
- If you are looking to cancel your MyWikis subscription, it would be preferable to wait until January to do so as a courtesy.
- Any security issues that require immediate day zero patches will be answered as soon as possible
- This schedule will not apply on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, or New Year's Day. We will be completely closed on those days, except for security issues. (e.g. If you have Pro and you filed your ticket the day before Christmas Eve, your ticket will be read on Boxing Day or the day after.)
P. S. – The Hour of Code deal is now closed!