- Nobody donated for the cause :( but...
- We know that our service is still used by many, commonly.
- Our domain expires during Advanced Placement testing. We understand that this is a big deal for those who'd like to save a few thousand dollars in university tuition, if not more. One of the most-used resources? Terml.io.
- We're up for feeling generous. Deep down, we all know that most high school students are broke and don't have money to donate to a website. Consider it a student discount.
Everybody's Premium expires in 2100! How would we keep it for that long if we don't renew the domain?(Joke aside, nobody's premium will expire per se, it's just a system workaround we have for premium to work for everybody :P)
- The main goal of Terml.io is not to profit off of innocent high school kids, rather, it is to promote and foster learning. (And yes, good grades!)
- There is no profitable business model associated with a truly free-as-in-free-beer-for-all service.
- We hope that you will enjoy another year of successful studying with Terml.io!
Saturday, February 13, 2016
We're excited to announce that Terml.io will live for another year! What's our rationale for this decision?
Posted by Jeffrey@MyWikis at 9:52 PM