- Nobody donated for the cause :( but...
- We know that our service is still used by many, commonly.
- Our domain expires during Advanced Placement testing. We understand that this is a big deal for those who'd like to save a few thousand dollars in university tuition, if not more. One of the most-used resources? Terml.io.
- We're up for feeling generous. Deep down, we all know that most high school students are broke and don't have money to donate to a website. Consider it a student discount.
Everybody's Premium expires in 2100! How would we keep it for that long if we don't renew the domain?(Joke aside, nobody's premium will expire per se, it's just a system workaround we have for premium to work for everybody :P)
- The main goal of Terml.io is not to profit off of innocent high school kids, rather, it is to promote and foster learning. (And yes, good grades!)
- There is no profitable business model associated with a truly free-as-in-free-beer-for-all service.
- We hope that you will enjoy another year of successful studying with Terml.io!
Saturday, February 13, 2016
Terml.io lives another year! :)
We're excited to announce that Terml.io will live for another year! What's our rationale for this decision?
Posted by Jeffrey@MyWikis at 9:52 PM